Tuesday, April 29 - Friday, May 2: 8:30 AM - 2:00 AM;
Saturday, May 3: 8:30 AM - 6:00 PM;
Sunday, May 4: 1:00 PM - 10:00 PM;
Monday, May 5 - Friday, May 9: 8:30 AM-6:00 PM;
Saturday, May 10: 1:00 PM - 6:00 PM;
Sunday, May 11: CLOSED
Tuesday, April 29, 2014
The Library's hours during Finals and up to Commencement are as follows:
Thursday, April 17, 2014
In observance of the Easter holiday, the Library hours will be adjusted as follows:
Wednesday, April 16 - Thursday, April 17: 8:30 AM - 6:00 PM
Friday, April 18 - Monday, April 21: CLOSED
Tuesday, April 22: 8:30 AM - 2:00 AM
Thursday, April 10, 2014
Monday, April 7, 2014
|John Molocznik's winning photo from the Fall 2013 contest|
Good news! The submission deadline for the Art of Reading Photo Contest has been extended to April 16. The contest is open to all current Rosemont students. Submit photos of yourself or others reading around campus. Be creative! Winning images will be displayed at the Library. All submissions will be added to the Rosemont College Archives digital photograph collection for posterity. Official rules and guidelines are listed below and are available at the Information Desk in the Library upon request.
Spring contest is open February 3 through April 16.
First Prize: $100
Second Prize: $25
Email high resolution .jpg images to email@example.com. Multiple entries are encouraged!
Questions? Contact Cathy Fennell firstname.lastname@example.org or Kathleen Deeming email@example.com
Follow us @kistlerlibrary or like us on Facebook.
Rules and Guidelines
Bi-Annual Photo Contest. Students are encouraged to submit images of themselves or others reading around campus. Prizes for Fall/Spring editions of the Photo Contest are $100 for 1st prize and $25 for 2nd prize. Contest open to all students. All submissions will be added to the Rosemont College Archive Digital Photograph Collection for posterity.
- Eligibility: All current students of Rosemont College are invited to participate in the Art of Reading Photo Contest
- Dates: The Art of Reading Photo Contest will be held once a semester during the 2013-2014 academic year. The Fall portion of the contest opens on September 19 and ends November 26. The Spring portion of the contest begins on February 3 and ends April 16. Late entries will not be considered eligible for awards.
- Judging: Submissions will be judged based on style, execution, and relevance to the topic of literacy on campus. Judging is anonymous. The judging panel will consist of three library staff members.
- Awards: First prize: $100. Runner up: $25. Winners will be notified via email. Winning images will be displayed in the library and on the library's website. All submissions will be admitted to the Rosemont College Archive Digital Photograph Collection.
- Conditions of Participation: All submissions must be original content. By entering the contest you agree that the submitted photograph is of your creation and no other party can claim ownership. In addition to displaying the winning photographs, all entries may be posted on the library's webpage, social media sites (Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, etc.) and subsequent material. By entering the contest you agree that the library has unlimited use of your submission.