This week, we'd like to introduce Sarah Bolce, Evening/Weekend Supervisor.
- If I run into you in the library, what would you typically be doing?
I would be at the Circulation Desk ready to help students as needed.
- What is your favorite spot on campus, outside of the Library?
I enjoy the walk from Kaul parking lot to the Library because I get to see the campus in all seasons as I'm heading to and from work. The library's Front Reading Room is my favorite spot in the Library, it's old-fashioned and impressive, while also being warm and welcoming.
- Where do you spend most of your time while working in the Library?
I spend most of my time in the Library behind the Circulation Desk.
- What do you like to do when you're not working?
In my free time I like work on my family’s genealogy to figure out who my ancestors were and where they came from, and learn about their lives.
- What is your favorite part about working in Kistler Library?
My favorite part of working in Kistler Library is meeting, and talking with, the students who come into the library.
- What is a fun fact about yourself?
I'm on level 1229 in Candy Crush.